Sri Lankan Heritage
Fine opportunity to explore Sri Lankan culture, arts, and history of many remarkable constructions. This is a journey from glorious ancient kingdoms to present city life.
Negombo is known for its huge and old fishing industry with busy fish markets and beautiful sandy beaches. Start with a walk to the Dutch Fort close to the seafront near the lagoon. Then take some time to visit the famous religious places, mostly catholic churches which would be ideal to relax after your arrival. Visit Sri Lanka’s second largest fish market and enjoy the Dutch canal boat tour (100km long canal network).
Overnight at Negambo
Travel to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and continue to Dambulla. It is located in the central province of Sri Lanka and it's the centre of vegetable distribution in the country. Visit the World Heritage Site of the Golden Cave Temple of Dambulla.
Overnight at Sigiriya
After breakfast climb to the top of Sigiriya in the morning and, evening drive to Kandalama Lake to catch the wonderful sunset.
Overnight at Sigiriya
Visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress built in the fifth century by king Kassapa.There are ponds, gardens, caves, monasteries, and palaces with beautiful wall motifs. In the afternoon, go for a tour of Polonnaruwa, the ancient capital of Sri Lanka.
Overnight at Polonnaruwa
Pasikudah pristine beaches are wonderful spots for sea bathing and sun bathing.Guests can go for diving or snorkelling.
Overnight at Pasikudah
Trincomalee is filled with lot of attractions. Fort Frederick area built by the Portuguese and rebuilt by Dutch, Standing Buddha Statue at Gokana temple, Swami Rock(130m high cliff nicknamed Lover's Leap) and Koneswaram Kovil.
Overnight at Trincomalee
Colombo city tour and then continue to final destination near Airport.
We always give priority for your ideas.
You are free to decide your preferred destinations as we are flexible to give our support.
If you need further details feel free to contact us.
- You can choose accommodations (hotels to stay) by yourself or we can arrange accommodations fit for your choice and budget.
- You will have to pay the entrance fees for National Parks, Elephant Orphanage, Botanical Gardens, Museums, and other extra activities by yourself.
- If you have any personal interests with regards to the tour, we are willing to support you in any means possible.
- We provide you a reliable, friendly chauffer who will guide you throughout the tour.
- Please communicate with us so we can make this tour extremely successful.